Lip Monthy Bag Review



I got my first Lip Monthly Bag this month. I've never tried them before but I thought it's a cool idea. Apparently they are going to start to customize the bags. Which will make it even better since some colors don't work with everyone ones skin tone. There was a little welcome note inside the package letting me know that this first bag is filled with 5 of their favorite items. The monthly bag costs $12.95 a month. The bag is filled with an assortment of premium products like lipstick, lip stain, lip gloss and more. 

The photo above is what came in my bag. There was a bee's wax lip balm, a gel lipstick, a lip gloss, a gel lip liner, an eye liner, and a cute little purple bag. The first item I tried was the lip balm, being in Florida I constantly feel like my lips are dry in the summer. This balm is made by Portland Bee Balm. The label says that it supports Urban Bees and their keepers. I love this!! I'm all about the bees. I go out of my way to plant to attract bees. The sent of the balm is called Oregon Mint. It has a very fresh minty smell. The balm is very nice, it goes on very smoothly. It is also very moisturizing. 

The second item I tried was the gel lipstick. The color is called Sicily which is a very nice bright red. It's made by Cargo Cosmetics. The color is absolutely gorgeous. I love red lipstick so I was very excited for this item, it's probably my favorite item in the bag. I have never used gel lipstick before so I didn't know what to expect with it. The first thing I noticed when I was putting it on it felt very moist. Honestly I wasn't sure how I felt about that at first but after after a little bit it seemed drier or I just got used to it. Its super long lasting. I made sure that I ate and drink with it. It lasted through lunch as time went on I would have needed to reply it if I was out but it wouldn't have been often. Its a fantastic lip stick. 

Next I tried the gel lip liner in the color Stripped which is a pinkish brown color. As far as I'm concerned its very much a neutral lip color. Its made by Appeal. It glides on very smoothly. I don't use lip liner a lot because in the past the ones that I've used were more like an eyeliner pencil and it doesn't apply smoothly. I really like this one. 

Next was the lip gloss by Laritzy. The color it came in was Trick which is a shimmery pink. Its paraben free and cruelty free. Its also vegan, so of course it has that awesome cake smell to it. It goes on nice and smooth. The lip gloss also doesn't have that sticky feel that some have. It looks really nice on. 

The last thing I tried was the Jet Black retractable eyeliner by Manna. Full disclosure I'm horrible at putting on eyeliner but I didn't do as bad as I normally do with this because it glides on very smoothly. Its also a very nice dark black. For someone that is really good at eyeliner can do amazing cat eyes with this. 

The little purple bag is super cute and its the perfect size to fit in your purse or to throw in an over night bag. Over all you get a big bang for your buck. I googled the products in the bag everything was over $10 but most was closer to $20. If you want to try Lip Monthly for yourself click the link to save $5 on your first order. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts