Salon Selective Damage Repair at Dollar Tree



I go to Dollar Tree about once a week because I'm always on the look out for a good bargain. I found this Salon Selectives damage repair this week. I've never used this product before but for a dollar, I figured screw it. Worst case I wasted a dollar. I did some research online it looks like this sells for about $6 for a 5 oz jar. 

Living in Florida the sun kills my hair in the summer. My hair and scalp are always super dry so I'm constantly buying products to repair any damage to my hair. Not to mention I have issues with eczema so dryness is a constant struggle for me. 

I used this this morning following the instructions on the jar. I did notice it had a berry smell to it which I wasn't expecting. After I washed it out I towel dried my hair. I noticed a difference immediately in my hair. Its supper super soft. I didn't expect it to work as well as it has.  

I have hair down to the middle of my butt currently. This pandemic is killing me, I need a hair cut! But I digress. I figure there is about 3 to 4 treatments in a jar. When I go back to Dollar Tree I'm going to grab a couple more jars if they still have some in stock. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts