Boosocki Review


Boosocki was giving away free socks to a certain amount of people and I was one of those lucky people. 

Needless to say I was extremely curious about these socks, since they were give out freebies. The socks I received are grey. The right says Be a Goat Go Vote. The left have white stars in the stripes with a blue goat. Both socks have the cute little Boosocki ghost embroidered on them. 

These socks are extremely cute even though I'm not an overly political person, it isn't supporting either part just wanting people to vote. 

These socks are really comfortable and they fit perfectly! I have issues with socks being to big but these are perfect. There is also silicon strips in the heel to prevent the socks from sliding. 

These socks are $12.99 for the no shows. Which by the feel they are good quality so worth the money! They are also fun!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts