Daikon + Dreams by Serahine Botanicals Review


Daikon + Dreams by Serahine Botanicals is another item that came in my September Lip Monthly bag that was super late. However I don't think thats any reason to not review these amazing products.

Normally I really don't talk about the packaging but I love this packaging! Its super cute. There's a very whimsical feel about it. The colors are more muted with metallic writing.

This lip exfoliator also smells amazing. Like most vegan products it smells like sweets. This product is also cruelty free, which is very important to me. 

I used this product a few times so I could give you the best review possible. After I used it my lips felt super soft. They also had a nice fresh pink coloring. You don't need to use a lot of it at a time. 

I would definitely use this lip exfoliator again. 


Comments

Popular Posts