About me and welcome!!

I'm in my early 40s with a grown son and 2 grandkids. I'm also in a long term relationship with a wonderful guy so please no creepy messages. I have degrees in criminal justice that I'm not currently using, instead I work in retail. I want to be able to have a place that I can review products that I love but also not be restricted to just reviews. If I want to do an interview that should be acceptable as well. I'm not just one thing so why should my blog be just one thing? I don't think it should. Be warned in advance there maybe some strong adult language at times. I get every passionate about things and I don't want to be restricted. I'm also Pagan. So please don't come on my page telling me I'm going to hell because I don't believe in hell. I love nature and rock concerts so if we ever get back to normal there maybe some concert reviews popping up. I might even discuss some movies new or old. I'm a sucker for older movies! If you need to contact me for anything, feel free to email me at ravenheather13@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular Posts