Curtis Stone Dura-Pan 4-Piece Chef's Square Saute Pan Review


We are going to go back to a couple months ago when flipping through the channel I see Chef Curtis Stone on HSN. I stopped to watch for a moment because left face it Curtis is lovely. He was talking about this pan, and saying how fantastic it is. I was kinda laughing like no pans actually do what they claim.

Mind you I cook at least 6 nights a week. I also bake and make candy. So my cook ware takes a beating. I keep watching him do all these things with this pan and saying no mater what it just wipes clean. I finally gave in and had to try it. I called and ordered it in the black. The set comes with the pan, lid, steamer, and a wire rack. 

This pan is one of my favorites. I can use it on the stove or put it in the oven. So when I'm making something like Shepard's Pie, I use one pan. I do everything from stove to oven with it. I've also used it to steam fish. Which it works really well for. 

Honestly I'm a bit pissed off that this pan so far as done everything it claims! Which I know is nuts but I keep waiting for it to be a bitch to clean just once or something. I mean I did a pork shoulder in it with the rack, the drippings looked baked on like it was never coming clean. It did without even soaking it. 

I'm planing on buying more of these to replace the rest of my pots and pans in my kitchen!! I'm planning a total upgrade as soon as I can. If you cook like I do you should defiantly consider getting these. 

Comments

Popular Posts