Review of Dead Cold Brew by Cleo Coyle



Dead Cold Brew is book sixteen in the Coffeehouse Mystery series. This is actually the first book in the series that I've read. I was a little concerned having not read the other books but when I read what the book was about I really wanted to read it. 

I really enjoyed the way Cleo Coyle wrote the book because your able to enjoy it as a stand alone book even if you haven't read any of the other books in the series. I also feel that she offers enough information that your caught up on what had been going on in the series. 

The characters are very well written so they are more than one dimensional. Plus they are relatable so you are able to get emotionally invested with them. The story is very well written, it wasn't predictable either. There was enough twists and turns to keep you interested in the story but not to many causing you to loose track of the story. 

I'm planning on getting the rest of the series so I can get caught up. If you love a good mystery, I would suggest that you check out this series. Oh one other thing really awesome about these books, there is recipes in the book from the coffee shop!! Since I love to cook and bake this is a bonus for me. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts