Stash Tea Mango Passionfruit



So I know this isn't a new flavor of Stash tea but it's new to me! I'm a huge tea drinker and I'm always looking for new blends and brands to try. Stash isn't a new brand for me, I've bought several different blends of Stash tea. I really enjoy the flavor of their teas.

The Mango Passionfruit tea is a herbal blend and it's caffeine free. I like to have the option of herbal teas for when I just don't think my body needs anymore caffeine. This tea brews up to a nice peach color that smells amazing.

Its definitely not a strong tea. It has a light delicate fruity flavor. Making it perfect to enjoy any time during the day or night. I have had this both hot and cold. Its delicious both ways. I use just a dash of sugar in my tea. I would recommend this tea if you like light fruity teas. I got mine from Amazon, with the pandemic I'm not venturing out much so I'm not sure which stores might carry it.

Comments

Popular Posts