August 2020 Singles Swag Review

This is the first time I've checked out Singles Swag Peite. Although I'm not single, I look at this as a pamper box. Sometimes you just need to treat yourself!

One of the things that I really like about this box is its not made up of one particular product type. It's a very well rounded pamper box. According to the information card the retail value of this box is $132. 

I'm going to review the items in the order they are listed on the information card so that I have all the names right and I can list the retail price as well. 

The first item is Way Of Will think straight roller, its retail price is $29. This is used for relieving stress by rolling it onto your temples. It's made with pure essential oils. The fragrance is a combination of black pepper, basil, lavender, and roman chamomile. To be honest this past week has just been a dumpster fire so needless to say I've been super stressed out. I have used this to try to relieve my stress,  but I'm not sure how well it worked for me due to the level my stress has been. With that being said it smells amazing! So I feel like even if its not getting rid of my stress, I was don't care because I like how it smells.

The next item was Oh K! Beauty cleansing clay beads, with a retail price of $15. These beads smell weird. They don't have an additional fragrances so its a clay and minerals smell. I found them to be a little hard to use. I feel like they cleaned my face nicely. I don't feel like there was any weird residues left on the skin and it looked fresh. I don't know if I would buy these because they aren't easy to use. 

Next was the Amelia Rue pear shaped natural amethyst, retail value $62. This is my favorite item in this box! Not because of the cost but because I love amethysts. This is a very lovely set. You get a pair of earrings and a necklace set in silver. It's very delicate. Some natural stone sets are really big and clunky but thats not the case with this set. It is a fantastic set to go with just about any outfit you want to wear. 

The next item in the box is Sunday Rain invigorating loofah soap, retail value $8. I don't know if these came in different fragrances but the one I received was acai berry. It smells delicious! For me the fragrance is perfect because I prefer fruit or floral fragrance. This lathers up nicely. I really like it. Although because its gel style bar make sure you keep it where its not going to sit in water or it will melt faster than a other bath bars. 

The final item in the box was the book Chasing The Bright Side, retail value is $18. Jess Ekstrom, founder of Headbands of Hope, inspires readers to embrace optimism and reimagine your purpose for good. I haven't read this yet but I'm really looking forward to it once I finish my current read. 

I really love Singles Swag if all of the boxes are like this one! Even though my boyfriend did give me the side eye when he saw the box. 

Comments

Popular Posts