Halloween Banner Review

Shopping on Amazon is a challenge at times. It's a thousand times worse when your not sure what your looking for!! I wanted a cute addition to my porch for Halloween. 

I found these banners! They were under $15. Honestly I didn't expect much, I thought they were going to be cheap looking or worse so horrible I couldn't use them. 

These banner are gorgeous! The writing and design is actually part of the fabric not something that was printed on. Making it bright and vibrant. The fabric its self is a heavy canvas material. 

I adjusted the length of the ribbon on mine to make them fit in my space better. I'm also not using the rings at the bottom to tie them down but I love having the option. I really thought they were a nice addition to my porch decor. I don't know about tge rest of you but for me, Halloween is not cancelled! 

Just in case your wondering about the rest of my porch. The witches hat my mom made, my door mat came from Dollar General for $5, the pumpkin with the witches hat came from Walmart for $15 and Frankie he's a couple years old but came from CVS. 

Comments

Popular Posts