Tee Monthly Review


Tee Monthly is a monthly tee shirt subscription service but it's not a mystery tee!! You do a survey when you sign up for different categories of tees you would be interested in. Then each month you select the tee you want, if you don't make a selection they will just send you a tee from one of your designs. 

This month was actually my second tee from them but the first month I made a mistake on sizing. If you buying a women's size make sure you select fitted or you will end up with a unisex tee. Which was way to big for me but is great for sleeping in. 

The shirt is very comfortable. Its a softer tee which I like. As you can see it has a very nice coloring to it. I really like this shirt. I'm definitely planning on continuing my subscription. 

Comments

Popular Posts