Uncle Bud's Hemp Collagen Face Mask Review


This was my first time trying Uncle Bud's Hemp Collagen Face Mask. I was lucky enough to get a sample which I love CBD products! I was looking forward to trying this face mask. 

The first thing I noticed when I opened the package was a wonderful Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrance. I know some people don't like products with a fragrant but i don't mind it. I tent to be more concerned with artificial colors. Since thats what bothers my skin. This mask is a light beige color. 

I applied it evenly to dry skin per the instructions and waited for it to dry. Once I washed it of I could feel how much softer my face felt, it also had a nice glow to it. 

This is a product that I would definitely use again. The price isn't bad either. According to the website at the time of this review it's 6 masks for $15.99. 

Comments

Popular Posts