Unicorn Snot Lip Gloss


I want to start out by saying you will see a couple posts were the items were in the September Lip Monthly bag. Unfortunately I didn't get the bag until late October so I didn't see a point in reviewing the bag. I decided to review the items individually.

So on to the first item, Unicorn Snot Lip Gloss. Its green with iridescent glitter. Although it looks green it does go on shear. I do have to mention the offical color is called Gloss Blue. The glitter is super sparkly!! 

I did put it over my lipstick. Its gave it a nice glittery change. I think this is my preferred method of use. I'm not a huge fan of how it feels on my lips. Its a slippery but sticky feel. 

My granddaughter however loves it!!! I might have to buy her, her own tube. We both also love the smell!! It's somewhere between a vanilla cupcake and cotton candy.  If you haven't already check out Unicorn Snot!! Its a super fun addition to your make up bag!!

Comments

Popular Posts